Enjoy a copy of the latest blog from HerWeddingPlanner.com
1. Place an announcement in the local newspaper.
2. Friends or family may throw you an engagement party.
3. Have a luncheon and invite your close friends, announce the news at that time.
4. A “banns” proclaimed (made in some religious places of worship in Canada and the United Kingdom).
5. If you already have a date set, send out “Save the Date” cards.
Continue reading here:
How to Announce Your Engagement
Posted in Engagement Parties, wedding planning
Tags: banns, Engagement Parties, family-may, news, save the date, some-religious, united, wedding planning